Most items qualify for free Standard shipping in the contiguous (lower-48) United States. Items that qualify for free shipping will have the “Free Shipping” icon (). These items should arrive in 5 business days, depending on your location.
- Certain items do not qualify for free shipping based on item’s characteristics: Overweight and/or oversized items (example TVs) can only be shipped by common carrier.
- BuyVPC will use a combination of shipping carries which ensures safe and quick delivery of your items with online package tracking. In Stock items should arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on your location and shipping method selected.
- Standard delivery is not available to PO Boxes.
- A signature may be required upon delivery (at the discretion of the carrier's delivery driver and depending on your location). Packages cannot be rerouted or picked up from carrier.
- Orders may be delivered in separate shipments.
- The tracking number you receive from us in an Order Status email during the daytime may not be updated on the carriers website until that evening.
- Backorders: A BuyVPC.com representative will contact you with information and ETA’s regarding your order.
- Business days are defined as Monday through Friday, except holidays.
- Please note: All orders are subject to approval by our verification department. We will notify you by phone or email should your order be delayed.
A way to pay that's so easy, it's Amazon easy.
Login and Pay is the fast, easy and safe way to pay online and on mobile. Use the information already stored in your Amazon account to login and pay conveniently on thousands of sites and apps.
Eliminate the hassle of multiple accounts
Imagine the simplicity. Use your Amazon account to log in and pay on thousands of websites, without digging for your credit card or retyping your address.
Protected, wherever you go
Amazon’s A-to-z Guarantee lets you buy with confidence and peace of mind.
When you pay with Amazon, you take the protection of Amazon with you. We don’t share your credit card information, and you’re covered by the same buyer protection plan available on Amazon.com.
Vantage Point Corporation (VPC) allows customer returns based on the policies of the original product manufacturer. Software is not returnable if the packaging has been opened. If software was distributed electronically, it is not returnable if the licenses were downloaded. Customers should contact VPC Customer Relations at Service@BuyVPC.com to initiate a return or for additional information.
Customers must notify VPC Customer Relations of any damaged Products within fifteen (15) days of receipt. Seller offers a 30-day return policy on most products sold. Manufacturer restrictions apply to certain merchandise, as detailed below and as updated from time to time. Customer may obtain additional details and any applicable updates from the dedicated Seller account manager and may obtain manufacturer contact information by contacting VPC Customer Relations, which may be reached by emailing Service@BuyVPC.com.
- Return Restrictions.
- Defective Product Returns. Customer may return most defective Products directly to Seller within fifteen (30) days of invoice date and receive, at Seller’s option, credit, replacement, or exchange. After fifteen (30) days, only the manufacturer warranty applies.
- Non-Defective Product Returns. Customer may return most non-defective Products directly to Seller within thirty (30) days of invoice date and receive, at Customer’s option, credit or exchange, except that an automatic Seller restocking charge will reduce the value of any such credit or exchange by a minimum of fifteen percent (30%).
- Restricted, Manufacturer-Only Assistance. Certain Products cannot be returned to Seller for any reason—without exception—and Customer must contact the manufacturer directly for any needed assistance. More information may be provided by the dedicated Seller account manager or by VPC Customer Relations.
- Special Orders. Products that are specially ordered may be non-returnable or may have unique return restrictions provided at the time of sale. More information may be provided by the dedicated account manager or by VPC Customer Relations.
- Return of Software or DVDs. VPC offers refunds only for unopened, undamaged software and DVD movies that are returned within 30 days of invoice date. Seller offers only replacement for software products and DVD movies that either: (i) are defective but are returned within thirty (30) days of invoice date; or (ii) are unopened and undamaged, but are returned more than 30 days after invoice date; such replaceable merchandise may be exchanged only for the same software or DVD movie title. Multiple software licenses may be returned for refund or exchange only (i) if specifically authorized in advance by the manufacturer; and (ii) if returned within thirty (30) days of invoice date.
- Customer Shipment of Returned Merchandise.
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. No returns of any type will be accepted by seller unless accompanied by a unique RMA number, which Customer may obtain by providing the following information to VPC Customer Relations: customer name, applicable invoice number, product serial number, and details of Customer’s issue with the product. Customer has five (5) days to return a Product after the applicable RMA is issued. VPC reserves the right to refuse any UNAUTHORIZED returns: those that occur after the five (5) day period or those involving Products that are unaccompanied by valid RMA’s.
- Returned Products Must Be Complete. All Products MUST BE returned one hundred percent (100%) complete, including all original boxes, packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. VPC reserves the right to refuse the return of incomplete Products. In addition, VPC will charge a minimum fifteen percent (30%) restocking fee for returns that are accepted.
- Responsibility for Shipping Costs. Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping returned items; Seller is responsible for the cost of shipping replacements or exchanges of returned items.
- Customer Shipping Insurance. Customer is strongly advised to purchase full insurance to cover loss and damage in transit for shipments of returned items and to use a carrier and shipping method that provide proof of delivery. Seller is not responsible for loss during such shipment.
- Merchandise Damaged in Transit.
- Refusal/Receipt of Damaged Products. If a package containing items purchased from Seller arrives at Customer’s address DAMAGED, Customer should REFUSE to accept delivery from the carrier. If Customer does accept delivery of such a package, Customer must: (i) note the damage on the carrier's delivery record so that Seller may file a claim; (ii) save, as is, the merchandise AND the original box and packaging it arrived in; and (iii) promptly notify Seller either by calling VPC Customer Relations or by contacting the account manager to arrange for carrier’s inspection and pickup of the damaged merchandise. If Customer does not so note the damage and save the received merchandise and does not so notify Seller within five (5) days of delivery acceptance, Customer will be deemed to have accepted the merchandise as if it had arrived undamaged, and Seller’s regular return policy, as described in sections 1 and 2 above, and all current manufacturer warranties and restrictions will apply.
- Any credit issued by Seller to Customer under this return policy must be used within one (1) year from the date that the credit was issued and may only be used for future purchases of Product and/or Services. Any credit or portion thereof not used within the one (1) year period will automatically expire.