LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester is the fastest way to solve network connectivity problems. This rugged, handheld network tester takes the guesswork out of troubleshooting with its complete one-button AutoTest. AutoTest performs your required set of connectivity tests in 10 seconds, enabling you to accurately and quickly identify and solve network problems.
Key features include verifying signal and link integrity at 10/100/1G over copper or fiber, unmatched TruePower PoE testing and loading, 802.1x authentication, cable wiremapping, IPv4/IPv6 readiness , streamlined UI and color display, full documentation of test results with storage for 50 reports, location and identification of cabling runs, and nearest switch information. Includes: LinkRunner AT 2000 tester with Li-ion battery, Wireview Cable ID #1, LinkRunner Manager software CD, USB cable, RJ-45 coupler, getting started guide, and soft carrying case.
More from the Manufacturer
General Information for Model LRAT-2000
- Manufacturer: NetAlly
- Manufacturer Part Number: LRAT-2000
- Brand Name: NetAlly
- Product Line: LinkRunner
- Product Model: LRAT-2000
- Product Name: LinkRunner LRAT-2000 Network Testing Device
- Product Type: Network Testing Device
- USB: Yes
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: Yes
Media & Performance
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
Network & Communication
- Network Standard: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP
- Number of SFP Slots: 1
- Battery Included: Yes
- Battery Rechargeable: Yes
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Height: 7.8"
- Width: 3.5"
- Depth: 1.9"
- Weight (Approximate): 1.12 lb